Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wish that was me !

So, someone else beat me to it!

Last week, Zoe was so well behaved I thought I'd win something, but her good mood did not last.... plus I did not get around to buying that Lotto tix.. so it came as no surprise that I'm still writing on this blog and still not a (British Pound) multi-millionaire! :P




Well, c'est-la-vie! At least I get to see this cheeky look of her (look at her poking out her lit tougue) which melts my heart.




Cheer up mom! You've still got me !
Photo Taken by Mom using her Sony Ericsson h/p

2 comments:

有狗的天空 said...

hi Zoe, recently jeh jeh buzy with office work so long time not come to your blog. Jeh jeh want to say you are getting cute!

PrincessZoe said...

Hi jeh jeh ,so nice of you . Knowing that you took sometimes to go visit my blog. Ma ma said one day we shall meet up!

Cheers.