Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My trip to Sunway Mall


Regina 姨came to visit us this weekend. I have not seen her since my last trip to Penang. She took her day off and stayed 3 days 2 night at our place.

@ Sunway Pyramid Mall

Mama decided to bring us to a bowling alley at Sunway mall. I got very excited. And why not, the act of bowling involves two of my favourite activities, throwing and destroying.











"哦!婆婆 Kampateh Yo! " ( My Grandma very "yeah" hor?") Hehhe
She knocked down 9 pins !!!!! Hooray ! ( Mama was amazed!)







Being too little to be able to lift the ball, i keeps score.











I really loves this game !
My grandma, Me, Aunty Regina n Jossie Jie jie @ Sunway Mega Lanes

Next , Aunty Regina wanted to have her favourite Archery game. Mum said 阿姨 is a"pro"!Really anxious to find out.



Mum is never wrong! 阿姨really good with the Arrows! Look at her , don't you think she looks pretty cool ?

While waiting aunty; let me do some shopping then ...
Really an enjoyable trip yet tiring!
This is my favourite lit 阿姨and the cheecky me lol! :P

No comments: