Tuesday, March 25, 2008

彤彤goes to Ikea-Ikano- Curve

Yesterday was a shopping trip "again "for Mommy. This time Mommy decided to check out Ikea ( they sell furnitures, bedding and etc) as she was looking for a bench and table for our garden. As i mentioned in my pre-blog; she was busy getting Kakak Duti and Kakak Sopi to redo our garden outside. She was serious at this . You know.. she, the landscaping master,spent the night with papa on the sketching. No joke!

As usual, Sunday the loaded day! Lots of ppl. So Papa decided to wait for Mommy at the Restaurant & cafe. Enjoying his cup of coffee with me.


Here i am looking a lit dazed after a short nap!


Me and pa at the entrance to the Restaurant *cafe
( Was lit hungry) ..

Finally,Mommy was done and Kakak Sopi feeded me. This pic shown after my meal time .
See my contented smile after the feed and change of diapers.

Me.. "yang yang " daddy.. hehhee... YY Aa..


Continue our shopping again at Harvey Norman , Ikano.

Again daddy and i at the entrance.. Mommy gone again! Ohh no..Mommy the "Super woman" Shopping is her fav.

She bought a new Iron system; and looking for a new food processor for me ooo...


@the Curve

She was busy hunting a wedding gift for Uncle Charles and Aunty Alex who are residing in UK. Daddy suggested to get a gift from the -Royal Selangor Pewter-; while Mommy choosing for the gift .. Dad brought me around. ..

THE FUN ZONE ~ @ Curve

Checking out the surroundings. I am pretty alert and curious about new places. It seems that I want to scrutinize every little single detail my little brain can process. Hehhe...


I wish i can walk and crawl now.. Look at those kor kors and jies jies.. they are throwing the dice!

At last ;


This is my Mommy lol.. she has done with her shopping. Phew~ At least she still remembers me !





No comments: