Monday, March 31, 2008

彤彤 has her first taste of Semi Solid Food

Today Mommy decided that probably it is time to let me try out with semi solid food so she made some brown rice paste for me.
Look at this - My first semi solid food " Brown Rice Cereal" .

It didn't look very appetizing to me but i guess Mommy couldn't be wrong with nutritious food. After all it is her that is constantly taking care of all the meal for Daddy at home. Eventhough Mommy was thinking of making the brown rice with supplement of chinese herbal like 四神 (薏仁,芡实,茯仁,山药 ) and grounded ikan bilis in powder form. However Dr. Lai said its more convenient for Mommy to get the Nestum Gold Brown Rice Cereal for me to try. So Mommy bought a can and put aside her own receipe. She promised to make it one day! ohh .. I didn't mention that eventhough the same stuffs can be bought from stores but probably she believes that brown rice made by her will have that special ingredient called "LOVE" which is not sold else where.
I was initially reserved about the bowl of brown pasty stuff in front of me. Therefore Mommy got both Kak Sopi and Kak Duti to feed me!


but after the initial few hesitant mouthfuls with the paste, I actually started sucking hard on the spoon and swallowing the yummy paste eagerly



Sometimes, i felt reluctant to let go my spoon.


I was enjoying the meal..

Taste Good?! I guess starting from now Mommy will prepare this for my meal! Yummy!

Thanks Mom.

No comments: