Saturday, March 29, 2008

My New Companion

Woof * Woof* Hi , I am Dexter. Will be the guardian for lit Zoe!
Don't you all dare to bully her ! " woof* QoooWoof*


DEXTER -my new companion

Adorable, Cheerful & Sensitive




Today Mommy brought back my new companion- Dexter. He will be my first Pet. Mommy said i am still too young for Dexter, so meantimes, Mum and Dad will take good care of him for me.Both Kakak Duti and Kakak Sopi will assist mum. So my family members has increased from 3 to 4 of us. Hurray!

Dexter is such a cute adorable American cocker spaniel ( purebreed) . He is 4 yrs old. Was well taken care by Uncle Barry;also Mommy's fren. Today Mommy went to the pet shop and got Dexter's food and accessories + grooming tools. We are all ready for the new member to our home. My Granny and Gu Gu are both excited; i am sure Mommy will take care of Dexter like me.

I wish i can play with him very soon.. i know it will be soon!

No comments: