Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moi @ 8 months

ohh dear.. More than two months for Mom to really "catch up" on my blog. C'mmon Mama , please don't be LAZY BUM...

( Guess what.. I have lots to share on my trips.. TO MIRI, BRUNEI , and more.. )

My exciting adventures .. "STANDING UP, WALKING STEP BY STEP, 4th lit Tooth , SINGING ALONG, WAVING "BYE BYE" , MY pneumoccocal Jab, More colorful Meal.. etc)

Hope Mama can update you all soon.
















This is ME @ 8 months-











Cheeky













Cheeky eeiii












*************




@ Miri City Fan - Kakak n Moi


@ BMW roadshow - Gadong Shopping Mall , Bandar Sri Begawan

- Mama's next target~ in her shopping list for year 2009

Zoe: Kampateh Mama!




@the empire hotel , BSB
This is the famous n most luxurious gold star hotel.


Too bad i am too young to swim!
Mama said have to wait till I am @15mths oo..

No comments: