Friday, July 18, 2008

I Am 9 Months Old!

I am now 9 months old. I last updated my developments months back, here's an update of my little progress during the past 3 weeks.

Another two little teeth - I have another two little upper teeth emerging (when i was 7mths+), so now I have a total of 4 teeth. Mummy has been finding a chance to take photo of my 4 little white pearlie but I just refused to open up my mouth wide, so no picture for you readers to see, kekeke...

I can crawl( starting since i was 6mths+; now really Zooming) - Now, I can commando crawl, am going to brush up my crawling skill so that I can roam about in the house.

I can do 恭喜 - It depends on my mood if you want to see it.

I can do 拜拜- When i see 婆婆 holding on josssticks.

I can bye bye ( since 6 mths of age) - It is the fingers open and close type; not the hands waving type. Again, whether you'll get to see it depends on my mood.

I can say 爸爸。妈妈。来来。MUM MUM ( Eat) ; and etc ..

I sing and dance when MaMa plays my favourite Barney show - Mr.Golden Sun, ABC and etc.

I can use my index finger to point at things - Mama always says ( in catonese) - “点虫虫, 点虫虫, 虫虫飞!”

I can stand up ( by holding on something)- I did it steadily; and i am sure i can stand up next month.

I can walk with helps. I wish i can run soon! :P

No comments: