Thursday, July 24, 2008

My First Prevenar Vaccination

To protect me against diseases such as pneumonia, blood poisoning and meningitis caused by bacteria, daddy and mummy opted for the optional Prevenar jab. I had my first Prevenar jab on Jul 24, 2008.

When doctor checked my gums for signs of teeth growing, I started to feel uncomfortable and cried. Mummy managed to calm me down quite easily. However, I didn't know that the worst had yet to come. When it came to the actual jab, it was extremely painful. I cried out at the top of my voice and still felt a bit disturbed when we left the clinic. Obviously, the aunties at the reception counter heard me and commented to daddy and mummy that I had a loud voice; and I can become a parade commander next time!!!

This is my first time I CRIED during JAB !!!!

No comments: