Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weekend Blues !

BB Zoe: Mommy Just want to say i love you lots! Pls be patient with me k? ...

** Mommy's feeling**

I think i am suffering from weekend depression these days. Actually, it should be happy family time weekends when the her father, my hubby doesn't need to work whole day. It used to be computer games, making the house clean and tidy (which i enjoy doing), shopping, cooking, movies or just lazing around. It is so different now. With a baby crying and me clueless about her fussiness, it transforms into a process of holding her or feeding her more food round after round. I can’t get much things done and i feel so trapped.

Luckily, friends always pop by occasionally during weekends and help me babysit while i could get a proper meal fixed( at times). Really hope the baby can hold her head firm or sit up soon so that she can entertain herself. Or is that going to be the beginning of another nightmare?

Post some of My "Babysitters" :

Hey dun "hamsup" me! (My Dad will "Fire" you!)

( This is Uncle Danny & fren Tifanny Jie Jie)



Ohh.. This is my new "baby sitter" -what do you think? Pretty eii.. ( Elizabeth Jie Jie)

No comments: