Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another "busy" afternoon!

Today was a busy day. Mom got me dressed up; and just heard Mommy said, " darl , we are late, we gotta rush!"

Then pretty soon we were set to go.. ( You know i am too young to figure: where to be) Hahha a..As long it's fun place for me .. So who cares!



( This is where i am the whole afternoon!!!)


Leng Lui Josephine "jie jie" and Me ( New face for Sothys' Young Baby Super Model -Don't Play play Ooh)!



Both pretty aunties are beautician - " I guess is to beauty Mommy ( who always screamed at her looks nowaday! " Hahhahahha


Right, we were at Aunty Josephine's beauty saloon - The Powder Room. ( Aunty Jo, you have to pay for the advertising fees oo) Daddy and Mommy did their facial here. I couldn't remember much as i was strolled to a room, where Daddy and Mommy was lying down and two pretty aunties starting to "mess up " on their face by putting foam, cream and etc.. Like how Mommy helps me to shower daily ! Looks interesting .. why my folks still on gown and never go butt-naked like me??!!! Emm..

I couldn't recall how long it was.. but it was long enough for a nap. The next minute i woke up; daddy was done with his facial, but Mom still on hers..

( to be continued..)

No comments: