Friday, September 19, 2008

Lesson on how to use Digital Camera

@ to Papa

A fruitful day for me. Today Papa got back early from office. He decided to teach me new gadget! You know my papa always on new gadgets.

Believe me i am a "new waves" baby. Very up-to-date. Sometimes i am on Mama's Mini Palm, sometimes i am on Papa's Touch Diamond; and i also got my own mobile. ( Will show you next time) Don't play play oo....

Today is my 1st lesson on "How to use Digital Camera "

( Sharing are some shots taken during the lesson)

"Zoe , zoe.."
Shh! don't disturb Mama.. ( She looks very serious)





Hands on ( In action)





( Showing Papa how good she has done)











Mama thoughts~
Don't you think nowadays babies are really advance and smart ?! I bet all of us need to be knowledgeable to keep pace with them . Be a modern Mum!

1 comment:

M said...

haha, very cute~