Friday, September 26, 2008

Potty Train









I started potty train Zoe early this month. I let her wear on training pants and keep telling her “You don’t wear diaper, when you want to pee must pee on potty okay?”


On time to time I will remind her whether she wants to pee. She will hold her pants and give me sign if she wants to. Then I’ll quickly grab the potty and let her sit on. She did have a few accidents pee on pants,maybe my maids are too busy to do house chores and didn’t remind her. I am lucky to have my maids around to give me a helping hand; otherwise, i am sure i will give up easily.( This was after a few outburst on sofa and etc). Now i have to make sure either one of my maid has to potty train her every 30 minutes. This is to let her knows the routine and gets use to it. She even accidentally poo on her pants at times that we have to clean the mess. She would be happy to see the full potty after she has done her business on it and we will definitely praise her.


But the problem now is she never pee on her cloth diaper during afternoon nap. She cried middle of her nap. When I found her cloth diaper is dry, I’m worry she hold it. So I have to hold her to pee on potty.This morning my maid told me she refused to sit on potty but poo twice on training pants. I told my maid to wear her pants and keep reminding her to pee on potty. Hope she can succeed on her potty train. We will be patient and give her more time.

2 comments:

M said...

I salute u. I think i'll just let my boy wear diapers until 3 years old lah, hehe. so hard to communicate to him lar..

PrincessZoe said...

True, not an easy job at all. However we gotta try. For sure you can do it !:)

Today she pee 3 times at potty and 1 time on my bed and 1 time at her highchair.