Friday, September 19, 2008

Thank you Nicholas 舅舅


Today, Mama brought me to Toy's rus. First Mama was thinking to get me some swimming equipment; ended up notty me got hooked on a "Ride-on cart". I refused to get down; after several persuasion, my folk managed to get me into another toy; yet i chose another ride-on again. Hehehe e.. ( told you i am Genius)
This time i didn't get down, so Mama decided to call someone. She was on the phone for couple of minutes before hanging up and walked to the cashier . Guess what! They wrapped the ride-on Eek ekk .eii.. what's going on? I cried loudly as they have taken it away from me.

Couple of minutes later; Mama calmed me down and carried me out with Kakak holding a GIANT plastic bag at the back. I am anxious to find out what's in it? Issit the ride-on for me?
*********************************
I slept on the way home. It was happy yet tired afternoon.
* AT HOME*

"Woke up from the nap"

"See what i have for you , Zoe . .."

"(Blur Me ) ... eeeee" ( MUSIC ON) .. "Hehehhe.." I started to smile again! It was the 3in 1 ride on from the shop. Without a second i stepped on it and started rocking. Hurray!

Then Mama said " This is a present from Nicholas Jiu Jiu from Miri; and you should say thank you to him one of this day , k?" I nodded. ( Thank you to my lovely Jiu Jiu. I miss you much!)

Me and my new Vtech ride-on ( Pusher, Rocker, Ride-on)






No comments: