Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Scratching my head on the scarpbooking

"Dear, when are you going to start doing Zoe's album? It's been awhile since you bought the scrapbook albums for her and us! "


"Emm... soon darl" ......


* Scratching my head" written by Mama Zoe

I’m now trying to learn more about scrapbooking. Many of my friends says it’s easy. But then, i’ve not tried it out yet, nor know where to start, lol. All i know now is that i have tons of pictures in my hard disk ready for action, that’s it!!! I’ve bought two scrapbooking magazines (finally remembered). Will have to read through them when i have the time. Havent got a clue when, okay.

I’ve flipped through a few pages and i must agree scrapbooking is fun and may even stir those creative juices of mine back to live. They’ve been dormant for a looonnnggg lllooonnnggg time di, I’ve seen some featured works in those magazines and i like them very much. To me, they’re more like graphics artwork, but more personal. Gimme time. I need to pore over those mags first.

No comments: