Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Me @ Theme Park

Guess what .. I really enjoy this! IS EVERY children's HEAVEN! ..

Today is holiday.. Pa and Ma decided to bring me out. We went to a Indoor Theme Park. Lots of rides, and games ; but....Most required ABOVE 2 years of AGE!

"URgghh.. i really hate that! " This has limited a 9 mths + explosure to those "EXCITEMENT"!

Anyhow, i did enjoy my first ride @ The Theme Park!
Thanks to my folk ~ MUACKS!



MARY- GO-ROUND















(A Thought of Mama Zoe: Most of the rides require that an adult be present with the kids. See Zoe had a great time with Pa Pa! She loved the kid rides. I think the rule is that you know your child, and what they can and can't ride. Just use caution, and watch the ride first, so you know what to expect!)

Ridding on Unihorn with Kitty Cat




Zoe: Papa I couldn't reach!
Papa : Is okay, baby; we change to another ride!














Zoe: Ohh this looks interesting.. Emm.. I really like this ride.. Let me start the engine and Zoomm..






See me in Action ! ~


No comments: