Sunday, September 7, 2008

My first Kindermusik started on 7th September 2008


Mummy and I ( Story Telling Hr)








Playing with Torchlight ( eye focusing practise)








Break-time ( Playing with Toys- I have chosen a colourful parrot!)










On Sunday, daddy and mummy brought me to attend my first Kindermusik lesson at Kidz Talent Lodge (Musikhaus) . It was the 11.30am class. The theme for this term is about Village. Daddy took me for the first part of the class and Mummy took over after the break. (pardon daddy for the blur photos!) :P

There were 10 of us in the class. I made a new friend; she is 1 day elder than me (17th Oct), her name is Velarie. Very sweet Jie Jie. Will take some shot together next time.

My enjoyed my class.. to mummy surprised- I behaved well but felt a lit shy to mix with everyone yet! I think i will do better in second class.

We started today with one of my favourite at home "BALL" - rolling, spinning, bouncing, sitting on the ball and etc.. were what i have learned in the class. Teachers used all sort of Vocab and musical instrument in the class. It was great fun!

First time i played a Tamboline and drum. Cool eeii.. ( too bad no pics to show you!) Hope mummy will catch some shots next class.

I learned about " Hickory, Dickory, Tickle & Bounce" . Really loves the teacher sing about!
(Hickory, Diickory, Tickle & Bounce encourages Baby's language development through the rhythmic nature of favourite childhood nursery rhymes. Using basic American Sign Language, this unit offers parents a new way to communicate with Baby before she is ready to talk.

I couldn't wait till next week for more stories telling again.

4 comments:

M said...

wow, seems so fun. wish miri has this kinda class as well so my mom can bring me there...

PrincessZoe said...

No doubt it's fun! Maybe we can think of open one in Miri soon. Esp Shichita Class.

M said...

what is shichita class?

PrincessZoe said...

you can visit their site http://www.shichidamethod.com/faq.html