Monday, January 7, 2008

@2nd Month



Mommy started to take care of me fully starting this month. Kakak was around to help up mommy in the areas of cooking and laundry. Initially I was very worried mommy does not know how to handle me. Fortunately, everything went out fine, even after Ma3Ma3 not around.

Ma3Ma3 and Gong Gong were worried for us too, call mommy almost everyday to see how is mommy coping with me.Mommy was very independent. Do not want to rely on anyone. XiaoYi also called mommy everyday to see whether mommy needed any help. Thank you Xiaoyi for being so concerned over us!

Mommy talks to me very often nowadays, since only left both of us at home during the day. She even tells me her secrets and everything under the sky. So, do not be surpirse if I know something even if I was not there at that time. Mommy never miss updating me anything. I started to communicate with mommy already nowadays. Mommy talks and I smile, laugh sometimes; When I gurl, mommy responded by saying yes yes.. isit, isit... (wonder mommy really understands what i say) Sometimes I try to tell mommy what I want but she seems not able to understand. I have to cry to let her know.I am especially happy in the morning. I smile a lot and like to talk a lot. Towards the evening, I started to be a bit fussy as I feel so tired after a whole day. When daddy is back, he likes to cuddle me. I love being cuddle... like sleeping on a dunlop pillow..so much cushion... hehe..don't get jealous, only I can get to enjoy this..


Of course Daddy's duties never end after work... Share with you some pics of "Daddy in Action.."






( Look at Daddy's smiley face...Don't you think he enjoys this job?..
*Kiss Daddy* I rated you 98% ;.. another 2% reserved till you make me feel happy ah...hahhaha)

No comments: