Monday, January 7, 2008

One Month Old ( My Full Moon)

I am one month old… time flies when you are making poopy!
Mommy and Daddy celebrated my full moon on 17th Nov.2008, a day earlier than my actual date.Time flies, 1 month just pass like that and I have grown quite a bit. My weight has increased slightly. It's 3.9kg.
*******
On that day, everyone seems so busy.Ma3Ma3 thrown me to my mommy early that morning and I have not seen her till late morning when it's my shower time-( as the aunty which my mommy hired left
on 14th due to some reason,which i never knew! So since then Ma3 Ma3 took care of me for few days.) Overheard her saying that she was busy preparing for my full moon party.
*******
That morning, Ma3Ma3 cut my hair. Don't know why??? But she just cut a little bit at the side.. must have looked ugly. How come never send me to hairdresser?
*******
I met Ma3Ma3and gong gong again in the afternoon. They gave me a gold necklace and pendent for my full moon present. Yee poh and Yee Gong also bought me gold anklet and bracelet.Thank you very much!!! I know gong gong and Ma3Ma3 love mommy and me very much. They have been taking good care of mommy almost everyday during the past 1 month and kept on asking how am I doing.
*******
I like Ma3Ma3 to carry me, feel very comfortable.In the evening, suddenly I can feel mommy was rushing for her dinner. Then my Ma3 Ma3 was rushing to bath me. Hey, I have new clothes.They dressed me up in a very colourful romper, heard from mommy that "yee yee" bought me the romper. Then, they carried me downstairs. Wah, so many people and I was so confused and very tired seeing so many people. Got Yee yee.. and lots of yee yee, poh pohs , uncles, and jie jie(s).. ( they kept staring at me.. and calling my name! Who are they?!)
*******
After milk, I immediately fell asleep as it was too tired for me to entertain so many people. I rather sleep. So, I slept through my full moon party. Even though so noisy, I took it as music.The next minute when I woke up was my next feed. Do not know what had happened during the party but mommy told me that I had lots of presents and ang pows from so many poh pohs, uncles, aunties.... Mommy seemed happy... Many people also said that I am a good girl..can sleep through even though so noisy.. they never know that I felt so tired seeing so many people..hehe...

( Guess what .. mommy said she couldn't show me my fullmoon party as they didn't manage to take the shots!!! Wahh.. wahh.. how could that be.. ) :(

No comments: