Monday, January 7, 2008

My Routine

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

( Me at my gym playpen)


I sleep better at night and in the morning. Usually daddy will feed me before he goes to work, so that mommy got better rest in the morning. After daddy leaves the room, I will "nget" a bit because I miss daddy. I don't want daddy to go to work. Then, mommy will pat my backside a bit, then I fall asleep again. I'll sleep until around 10.30am, then will wake mommy up by making some noise. Then, mommy will play with me for a while.. we exchange conversation too.. then mommy will bath me.I love taking bath. So nice being in the water.Mommy sometimes very "kelam kabut", especially when she is afraid I will catch cold.After bath,Mommy likes to wipe the "angel balm" nappy rash cream away from my thigh near my " private area" after bathing and i find it so " geli".. always close up my leg when mommy tries to access that area. Hey.. Mommy don't you know those areas are hypersensitive...

Mommy usually will ask me to wait for her while she needs to take a short bath too. She will put me in my cot, play some music and turn on the musical mobile on top of my cot.I saw some Fishes swiming round and round above me...so colourful... I love seeing it... I try talking to them, but they never answer me... I always wish them good morning, but they just ignore me by just swimming round and round..

Either I will have a feed by then or will want to take my nap again on my bouncy chair in the living hall. Daddy bought me the giant bouncy chair. It was so airy sleeping on it. So nice to sleep after bath. Then mommy will take her lunch while I sleep. But, I cannot sleep long. After 10 min, I will get up and want mommy to be next to me. Mommy then tries to make me sleep again by trying to change my sleeping area. Either on the bed downstair, or put me at my playpen, but I just can't seem to fall asleep. Sometimes mommy has to split her lunch to a few sessions before finishing it. So sorry, mommy.. i just want your company..

It will be a drink, sleep session until evening when daddy is back. Daddy will help up mommy to take care of me after dinner. Nowadays, they never seems to have dinner togethet because of me. They need to take turn to look after me. I just want someone to be with me and I am a light sleeper. Whenever I am awake and see nobody, I will cry for attention.Daddy will help to refill water in the flask and bring all my "feeding equipment" (bottles, milk powder) upstairs. Mommy will soak my clothes diaper at night and kakak will do the washing the next morning.

They seems very busy at night. By the time they brought me upstairs to sleep, it is already nearing midnight and I can feel mommy telling daddy how tired is she. Daddy also very tired after a hard day work, somemore have so much to do at night... I feel so sorry for them..but I cannot help it..I still do not know how to take care of myself yet..

This is life! :I






No comments: