Thursday, January 10, 2008

My New Hairdo!


Poh Poh ( The Trevor Sorbie II) in Action


See.. I am enjoying ..

(My Make-over)
Do you like my Crew cut? ..

January 6th, 08

Today, Daddy reminded Mommy to trim my marvellow curly hair as it's getting long and making me sweaty. Not that Mommy wanted an easy way out; she thought of sending me to hairdresser ; just it's "hassleless" to both. But Poh Poh said not to spend unnecessary money oo.. so she decided to be my hair stylist. *Wink*

Poh Poh started having me make-over. Earlier was pretty enjoy as Daddy was carrying me.. I never "yai yai" , however, as i was so eager to see how my new hairdo like?! I felt impatient! ( But i didn't cry)

After a few minutes..

Guess what! I turned out to be so FUNNY after the cut! *slap head*Mommy "complimented" on my hair by saying " Wow Zoe, you received a hair cut from Trevor Sorbie huh!!"

No comments: