Thursday, January 10, 2008

Outing with Aunty Veron

Is another "visiting me " day! Dad and Mom brought me out for gathering at 1Utama Shopping Mall. Today we met up with another Mommy's friend, Aunty Veron.
PrettyAunty Veron & ME
"OOoo... She is so cute! Look at her chubby cheek..eeee... "

OUCH!!! ( CUBIT CUBIT again) Urghhhh... I started to feel irritated with all the adults. Just don't understand why they like to pinch my face. Don't they know is MY FACE!!!!! and Please i have feeling too...

****

As usual another "happening" day; they will choose a Kopitiam to Chit-chat .. *( while i will be having my "kit-kat" hahhah) Wondering is that all the adults will do? Always have tea and coffee talk.. blah blah blah .. ( Whatelse~ life, marriage, work and ME again)

I couldn't bother much then, as i was tired. Seems like i just enjoyed new toys during every outings! Hahhhah a..

****
( Continue..)

Dad & I at Salabianca Boutique 1U

Next, usually Mom will disappear for awhile. Dad will take care of me.. wondering what's mom doing again.. Ohh No...Her usual SHOPPING SPREE .. never ending!

Mom was looking around for CNY clothing, and guess what.... We ended up in few shops but she couldn't even find one!

Only heard she kept saying " Do i look plump on this? I think i am fat .. and ...."
Ohh dear, Poor Dad! I hope i wouldn't be like her .. :P ( sorrieeeeez Mommy)

Da jiu , Dad & I ( What a coincidence! We met Da Jiu &Da Jiu Mu at 1 U)

No comments: