Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ouchh!! .. .. - First nails' trimming

My Grooming Tools from Mothercare ...
First Trimming Session

Since birth, i have to wear mittens and booties so that i won’t scratch myself as mommy said my finger nails are long (not allowed to trim until full month Oo...)

******
One day, Mommy decided to "free "my lit fingers.. I was so happy that i accidentally scrathed my face. Daddy was upset,so he decided to let mommy cut my nails. However, I was too "yai yai", always move around, so... so... mommy was panic that she would cut my lit fingers! ( What to do first time Mommy)

I felt real uncomfortable especially dad kept pressing my fingers , I couldn't move around..so i cried. Mommy thought she hurt me, so she stopped.. "Don't worry, Mum! I'm ok." ... You just need to be careful and relax k?


Waaaa.. ohh , Papa can' t you be more gentle and caring...

******
Later,Mommy putting on clothes for me after my shower. I quietly let Mommy handle me but out of a sudden, i burst out again. Mommy was worried and thought she hurt me somewhere just now; but when she looked up at me, my fingers was pulling my hair so tightly.Mommy quickly released my fingers. Ouchh!! ! That's pain..






No comments: