Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Secret Friend

I have a secret friend now. I'm not gonna tell you all who is my secret friend, even my mommy dunno who.Is not JOJO neither NONO the bear bear that Mommy bought for me. My secret friend, let's call him "SF".

Every morning when mommy places me on her bed, while she is preparing for my bath, I will talk to my secret friend. We exchange conversations and secrets. "SF" is real joker, he always tell me jokes and make me laugh. Sometimes when I lgiggle too loud, mommy will come and peep at me. I'll immediately stop laughing and look at mommy with a serious look. Mommy must be wondering what happen to me...Hahah


Mommy: Baby thought I dunno who is her scret friend. I have found out who he is..haha.. Do you all want to know? But dun let baby know that I tell you all, ok? I have taken a picture of her secret friend.. tell me if he looks handsome.. really wonder why baby loves to talk to him so much...

Baby Zoe: MOMMY!!! (screaming at mommy in an angry tone)..

Mommy to Baby Zoe: Yes.my darling .. I didn't mention anything...As you said "IS SECRET!!!"

Mommy to you(whispering): Will show baby's secret friend's photo to you some other day. In the meantime, you all have fun guessing who is the secret friend..*grin*

No comments: