Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Milestone


Hi, Ma3 Ma3 and Gong3 Gong3 in Miri! How're you? Miss ya lots





( Lately Mommy & Kakak are kinda busy with CNY preparation, therefore, i have not been blogging since then, sorry yeah ... Tell you :Earlier i was throwing my tantrum at Mommy as to let me down . Now, i knew she was actually helping Poh Poh with cookies. Sorry Mommy, i don't mean it. So now daddy always tucks me to bed at night. Really miss mommy lots!)

Time flies.. I am three months old now.

And yes, I have made my first "Turtle turning" hahhaha.. even i looked a bit clumsy, somehow, i made my first turned nicely. ( Don't you laugh at me" ) - Pics Shown above!



****** By Mommy ********
For the past three weeks or so, before i stripped my baby for her morning bath, she will engage herself in this weird routine. She raised one of her legs, and it goes “shake shake shake shake” for about five seconds. Very amusing to the adults’ eyes. After some weeks, her movements weren’t so jerky anymore, she started doing leg raise. These daily activities really looked silly and funny to me until recently, i realized she was doing them for a reason. She has been practicing rigorously for this stunt called “roll over”! She can’t really roll over yet, could only roll over from her back to her sides. Babies, we don’t really need to train them, they will roll and crawl and stand and walk when they know they are ready.

No comments: