Monday, January 7, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME

November 20th, 2007

Mommy and Daddy brought me back home to KL. Early morning, mommy and daddy was telling me that "we are going back to KL today, you must be good girl." Daddy kept saying that "We are going to be on a plane later; your first time on the airplane. It's fun and nothing to worry !~ .Poh Poh and Ah Gong will be happy to see you , and ..." blah blah blah..
I wondered how an aeroplane like!?!

The whole morning , i just knew they were busy getting ready all my things. Ma3Ma3 helped me to shower. Ma3Ma3 also said " Tong Tong, you gotta be good girl k? Today Mommy and Daddy are going to bring you back to KL to meet poh poh and gong gong. You have to behave and cooperate with Mommy and .... " I cried. Seems like i could understand and felt that i am going away from Ma3Ma3 soon. Sigh!

I knew i am going to miss Ma3Ma3 , yee yee , xiao jiu, and gong gong dearly. How could i let them understand my feeling as well?? Waaaa... Waaaa... ( I cried louder; but they thought i was hungry..) Aha!..So fed me milk.

After all of us ready, Mommy told me we were leaving to airport where we took our flight back to KL. "Airport?" -- emm.. I was excited to find out more.

"Here we are at the airport", Daddy said. I started to turn around and gosh.. it's noisy ! I wondered what's this place like..noise from everywhere.. So i couldn't bother much, as i was tired afterall... i dozed off.

The next minute i woke up, i was lying on Mommy's lap. She kept feeding me; and suddenly i felt the pressure to my ears...it's uncomfortable. Mommy and Daddy kept pampering and feeding me. I felt better after sucking.

Couldn't remember how long i slept .. the next minute i recalled; was back at the noisy surrounding. Mommy soft cuddles.. and gave me a smile. Softly said" We are here baby, we are back in KL."

*****

Someone appeared. I couldn't see clearly. He knew me... "Tong Tong, Tong Tong.." I couldn't recognise this voice. Someone new. Mommy said " Is Ah Gong" Errr.. Another Gong Gong???
I was confused again.

*****

I guess it was a long journey. Real exhausted.

No comments: