Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Relaxing Day

SINGING & DANCING with Mommy

Today mommy and I have a good time together talking, singing and dancing in the afternoon. I love hearing her talk and sing. I try to sing together but I do not know the lyrics, so I just "grr..er..er..grr..." together with mommy. It's real fun! Mommy's wife is real sweet.. Also, Mommy taught me how to dance. She moved my hands and legs according to the rhythms of the music.Gu gu bought me the "BABY EINSTEIN "Musical CD from Singapore.I enjoyed it very much, so i smiled a lot.

TAKING my SHOTs..
I can feel mommy was very happy too...Mommy was trying to take my picture of sucking my fingers but I did not like it. Whenever she took out her Camera Mobile, I stopped sucking and just stared at the phone. Don't think I don't know... I can recognise this gadget, ok? But later, mommy still able to take one picture of me sucking my fingers.. I must have looked damn dirty.. ( Sigh! Don't understand why they have to show my dirty looks to others ....)


PALM REFLEXIOLOGY

At night, it was daddy who babysitted me and mommy needed to update my blog( She kept telling daddy she has yet to update all "my history"...So daddy tucked me to bed.But somehow daddy did not pay much attention to me when trying to make me sleep. He just rocked the bouncing chair with his eyes staring at the tv or milk me while talking to Poh Poh and Gong Gong. ( Dad, can you please concentrate !!!) He also did not sing for me. So, I'm just reluctant to sleep. I get so tired and i just cried and cried for help. Mommy came for rescue. After I fall asleep, daddy took over again and I can sensed that mommy was away and I started crying again. Daddy was saying that maybe I am having colic but mommy said if I have colic, I won't even stopped crying when mommy took over. Hehe..mommy is right..I just prefer mommy to be with me and her body scent..hehehe ...

Oh yeah... but one thing I prefer daddy to do it was.. to remove my mitten and free my lit fingers. I enjoyed daddy giving me a gentle stroke on my lit palm... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh.. Feel real relax.. like palm reflexology

No comments: