Thursday, January 10, 2008

Like and Dislike

I like

1)Mommy to be with me ALL THE TIME
2) being cuddle by Daddy, being hug by Mommy, and being being rocked by Poh Poh in my giant bouncy chair
3) Mandi all the time - Mommy told me when i was in her womb, she always went for a swim.. No wonder I LOVE WATER .. hehehe
4) Mommy humming lullaby to make me sleep
5) Mommy and Daddy talking to me
6)Mommy sings my shower's songs
7) they pat my butt
8) sucking on mommy's breast when i feel insecure or discomfort
9) looking at mommy's and daddy's colourful t-shirt
10) being carried and walked around
11) Mommy massaging me after my showers - "Making few real good ~~~ :)"
12) Mommy telling me stories
13) ATTENTION

I dislike

1) being alone while I sleep
2) water always made me choke
3) hungry and sleepy at the same time
4) mitten - as i couldn't feel my fingers at all!!!
5) wet diaper make me feel discomfort
6) wiping my mouth
7) gas in my stomach made me in pain..
8) my unvoluntarily and uncontrolled hand movement during my sleep
9) being pinched at my cheeks .. :~( Is irritating!

No comments: