Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Discovery ~Fingers lick'in Good ~

dirty dirty me ...


I just discovered something new today. I never know my fingers are so tasty..."Yum Yum" ....

Recently my mouth was very itchy...always wanted to suck and bite something... the only thing i can put into my mouth was my mitten...dun really like it but that was what i got... but mommy felt that i may get some germs from the mitten, so decided to remove my mitten after my nails cut.

That's when I find out my fingers are so tasty...Now I like to put my fingers into my mouth..if possible ..my whole fist.. I know I look very dirty nowadays, with my saliva all over my face and mouth. Mommy, can you please help me to wipe it out?Please don't take away my fingers from my mouth... Please please,..I know mommy does't really like it and try to remove my fingers from my mouth . She patted on my palm and I cried out loud to get my fingers back into my mouth again. Mommy Mommy ,I need to suck suck..

No comments: