Thursday, January 10, 2008

The New Year Revolution !

* At Italian Restaurant@ the Curve - New Year Luncheon!

My poh poh

My Xiao Jiu from Miri



My dearly daddy .. . Look at me~


( My beloved "Xiao Jiu" & Me) (Aunty Wan Lan & daughter, Venice Jie Jie)


Me the princess!


( Dad, Mommy and Me) ( CHeers.. everyone!)

Written by Mommy

A few years back TY and I decided to follow the tradition that whatever happens on the first day of the new year will happen the rest of the year. Therefore we always aim to enjoy our very first day of the year; while also trying to ensure that the small luxuries of life continue to come our way to a fulfilling year. Luckily, the three of us were in good health today; and this year Ty and i feasted on tasty Italian Meal with family members and made deposits into our bank accounts for the "good fortune". Whatever works, right ?

Zoe, on the other hand, should look forward to a year full of good eating, good sleeping and good playing. The most important is growing up healthy! Oh yeah.. and 365 days of looking cute in her adorable wardrobe of clothes, and with us around company her through all her growing.

No comments: