Friday, January 25, 2008

Who do you think i look like?

WHO DO I LOOK ALIKE?

Ohh No .. Ohhh no .. Not again... Comments .. and comments!!!!

Always hearsay:

"Ivy, she looks like you"
" No.. looks like TY . Esp her forehead, and the chubby cheeks.. "
" Ehh.. i think she has your chubby cheeks.. hahhaha "
" Her hair looks like Papa, .. ."
" Her eyes looks bigger than both of you ,pretty gal.."
" Really can't seem to figure out who she looks like.. "
" Does her hair looks like yours?? Don't you or ty have curly hair ??"
" She looks more like her dad nowaday."
" I think she looks like her Poh Poh .. "
" No.. she looks like Ma3 Ma3.."
" She has her grandpa's hair.." and etc


Hey ppl, guess what... i have got the answer : Please read my Look-Alike Meter. No point keep guessing ..

Result shown : I am 50% like Mom and 50% like Dad.. I think that's pretty fair .. hahhaa.. having both GOOD genes.. :P

No comments: